Saturday, September 13, 2014

Is their no freedom of speech in Gresham Oregon when your on private property.

The freedom of speech isn't a right to everyone in the United States of America because in Gresham Oregon I was standing before the side walk in the apartment complex property not interfering and two Gresham Police Officers came into verbal contact with me, assaulted me, and violated my rights. I was filming and I was not interfering much further then 20 feet away. The Gresham Police Department wrongfully Arrested me.

I should not have to be afraid of the police they are supposed to make us feel safe not blow up our neighborhood and then arrest anyone who has the nerve to film it with their ipad. I was the one who was interfered with I was minding my own business at home when bombs went off and my entire apartment shook like an earthquake more then once. I felt like their was a public safety concern so i ran out to film what was happening and I was assaulted and my rights were violated. Gresham Police Wrongful Arrest is horrible nobody deserves to be slammed on the ground and zip tied up. I have started a fundraiser to help me with the legal fees please if you are able to help i appreciate it if not then please share my page and voice your support for me. Police Abuse Donation is available at gogetfunding.com for anyone that is interested. I also found a petition someone started for me online please visit it at Police Abuse Petition

No comments:

Post a Comment