Thursday, September 11, 2014

Gresham Police Assaulted me. Gresham Police Abuse Fundraiser

on 9/2/14 I was at home laying down when I heard bombs blasts, glass breaking, and my apartment shook multiple times. I jumped up and ran outside fast with the ipad to film what is going on. (I had no clue what was causing the earth to shake) I got to the scene of the noise and disturbance and i started to film within 2 minutes I was assaulted, zip tied, my rights were violated, I was never given my rights, I was thrown into a cage.

Here is a picture of my face the day after and two days after. Two Gresham police officers assaulted me that is how this happened.

I wasn't interfering and I wasn't resisting.



I have attached a picture of the criminal ticket i was given after they let me out of the cage int he morning. I had no phone, they took all my money out of my wallet and let me with $3 not enough to get home I was told the rest of my money was taken out of my wallet and left in the Gresham Police Evidence Room. (SINCE WHEN IT MY CASH THAT WAS IN MY WALLET EVIDENCE). On the ticket i'm charged $5,000 for two crimes I didn't commit Resisting and Interfering. I was abused by the Gresham Police Department.

Here is my Gresham Criminal Ticket



I started a donation to help me with my legal fees if their is anyone that believed i was abused and that the Gresham Police Department violated my rights and it's two officers assaulted me will you please help me anyway you can. Gresham Police Abuse Fund Raiser

Here is the video I took the night i was disturbed and assaulted


No comments:

Post a Comment